Microsoft Dynamics 365 is a cloud service launched by Microsoft in July 2016 under the codename 'Madeira'. Microsoft combines its cloud CRM and ERP services into a single offering, Dynamics 365, and includes applications to manage field service sales, marketing, project service automation, financials, operations, and customer service.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 is the next generation of intelligent business applications in the cloud. Dynamics 365 unifies CRM and ERP capabilities by delivering new purpose-built applications to help manage specific business functions, including Dynamics 365 for Sales, Dynamics 365 for Customer Service, Dynamics 365 for Field Service, Dynamics 365 for Project Service Automation and Dynamics 365 for Operations.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Features
Dynamics CRM is used by organizations to manage their stakeholder relationships with sales, marketing, and customer service functionality.
Cloud & Flexible Deployment Options
Encore has a wealth of experience with both Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online and Microsoft Dynamics CRM On-premise. Our cloud specialists can fit CRM into your cloud strategy; or deploy on your server when necessary.
The Power of XRM
Dynamics CRM is built on a framework that allows for the total customization of all modules. If you want it to do something that others might consider outside the box, Encore’s consultants can deliver. Encore has customized Dynamics CRM for purposes way beyond traditional “customer” relationship management.
See Every Touchpoint
- See a unified activity feed across individuals, organizations, leads and opportunities.
- View all of the emails, phone calls, tasks, and more related to an entity.
- Schedule and automate customer communications into the future with workflows.
Sales Force Automation
- Streamline lead management and identify cross-selling opportunities by tracking all of your leads in one centralized system.
- Track individual, group, and company sales performance. Forecast revenue and identify the gaps your pipeline.
- Improve team communication and collaboration through seamless integration with Microsoft Office and Outlook.
- Integrate Microsoft Dynamcis CRM with any email marketing, event marketing, or digital marketing platform.
- Make use of out-of-the-box functionality like powerful segmentation abilities and marketing campaigns.
- Leverage Encore’s BI expertise and Dynamics CRM’s reporting structure for powerful analysis.
Customer Service & Support
- Quickly and accurately respond to cases with real-time tracking of service contracts and service level agreements.
- Simplify contract management and trigger activities to consistently deliver the right level of service.
- Use workflows to route cases, calls, emails and action items to individuals, teams, and custom queues.
For more information regarding Microsoft Dynamics CRM: