Sage X3 People previously known as Sage HR Management (HRM) supports mid - and enterprise-size companies in achieving more efficiency and control over the cost of their workforce with a powerful, simple and flexible human resource management solution. Accessible online and on mobile devices, Sage HR Management, together with Sage X3, gives your organization more accurate and exhaustive data over your different business units and locations.
Sage X3 People previously known as Sage HR Management (HRM) is the cost-effective integrated payroll solution of choice for Sage X3 customers, but can also be deployed as a flexible, standalone Core HR management system with self-service capabilities for businesses in the manufacturing, distribution, services and healthcare industries.
Sage X3 People Features
A functional structure adapted to multiple entities and decentralised organisations:
- Fully detailed employee records with complete history
- Pre-onboarding file and data review
- Generates contract and legal documents
- Manages concurrent contracts and multiple occupations - part time, seasonal activity, entertainment
- Monitors and provides alerts for health check-ups, work permits, and regulatory authorisations
- Payroll preparation, statutory declarations, and annual reports
- Accounting and payment management
- Back-pay and regularisations
- Adherence with training, expenses tracking, and time and activity management
Total payroll and budget forecasting
- Budget planning, portfolios definition, and segmentation through companies, subsidiaries and branches
- Scenario definition, comparison, revision and reforecast
- Definition of detailed assumptions and global assumptions
- Variance analysis, operational indicators and KPI analysis, drill down from figures to detailed commitments
Time and activity management
- Forecasting and tracking of work-hours and costs
- Attendance monitoring - such as leave, illness, and accidents.
- Management of work-hours, shifts and cycles, bonuses, absenteeism totals, and leave entitlement calculation and valuation
- Generates predictive calendars or attendance-history reports
Skills and competencies management
- Skills and competencies tracking and mapping among employees
- Strengths and improvements analysis by company, subsidiary and branch
- Job, role and mission definitions, with skills requirements and compensation package
- Performance management: skills assessment, training programs, and skills transfers planning
- Budget wizard to define training plans and budget
- Training needs, requests, and auto detection
- Gross training costs calculation and budget control
- Training path, organisation, and tracking of training actions
- Training catalogue accessible within the self-service portal
Appraisals and interviews
- Appraisal of goals and achievements
- Performance assessment tools
- Skills review and training requests collection
- Provides a framework through the self-service portal for an interactive dialogue
- Involve and reward employees for the company’s successes and performance
- Calculate the distribute incentives and profit-sharing between employees
- Publish automated letters to rewarded employees
- Expenses life-cycle management
- Online forms and refund procedure
- Promote, check, and control travel expenses policy
- Full process of approval workflow, payment, and accounting
Analytics, reporting, dashboards
- Built-in decision making tools with ability to query from any level: company, subsidiary, branch, and any module
- User dashboards and intelligence with standard KPIs covering workforce, contracts, attendance, leave, and compensations
- Library of pre-defined reports that centralise data and delivers on demand
- Expand the core analytics capabilities with business intelligence options like SAP BusinessObjects
- Extensive library of business-oriented statistical reports, SQL query builder. and Sage graphical query builder
The latest technology in forward-looking solutions
Our future-proof technology helps increase visibility and collaboration in your business. Through user-centred design and self-service capabilities, your managers and employees will enjoy easy access to the information they need at any time and on any device.
Multi- browser, multi-OS and multi-database
Sage X3 People previously known as Sage HR Management (HRM) is HTML5-compliant which allows you to use any popular web browser, including Microsoft Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Safari, and Opera.
The system runs equally well on Windows, Unix (AIX) or Linux (Red Hat), and with either Oracle or Microsoft SQL Server databases.
Even with hundreds of concurrent users, the robust N-tier architecture will consistently deliver optimum performance.
For more information regarding Sage X3 People: